community/help contacts

Jordan Mantha laserjock at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 14 16:29:30 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 4:44 PM, David Van Assche <dvanassche at gmail.com> wrote:
> We are trying to restructure the website as best as possible, and want
> to get some feedback for the listed contacts on the community pages
> and help pages. Are you still active there? Should we replace the
> contact with someone elses?

I really wonder if we can get away without having specific contact
people. The problem is that they create a single point of "failure",
often become outdated, and put a burden on the contacts. Is the reason
we have these because some people don't like mailing lists?  And if
so, can we make it less scary for them?

-Jordan