Edubuntu Meeting

Jordan Mantha laserjock at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 24 20:16:40 UTC 2009

Hi all!

We're going to have an Edubuntu meeting on IRC (#ubuntu-meeting
channel on irc.freenode.org network) at 17:00 UTC this Friday (27th).
It is open to everybody, users, contributors, developers. We will
mostly be discussing the final plans for what needs to get done for
the Jaunty (9.04) release. We need lots of help to make Edubuntu
happen so if you have some free time to spare please join us and we'll
find something for you to do.

The meeting agenda will be:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Edubuntu/Community/MeetingAgenda although it
probably won't be fully updated until shortly before the meeting. Feel
free to add agenda items you want to talk about.

-Jordan Mantha