Edubuntu Bug Day

Scott Balneaves sbalneav at legalaid.mb.ca
Thu Dec 31 18:15:08 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 07:17:45PM +0100, uwe wrote:
> Scott,
>
> tks for the mail.
>
> I do a lot of LTSP installations and find the following bug very
> annoying and would be happy to see it fixed:
>
> 220947 Installer progress bar is not very indicative of progress

That one's unlikely to get fixed anytime soon, as the debian chroot builder
doesn't have a good indicator method, iirc.

It's purely cosmetic anyway.  Got any others?

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | You may my glories and my state dispose,
Systems Department | But not my griefs; still am I king of those.