Platinum Arts Sandbox Beta 2.2.3 Free Game Creation Software for Kids and Adults Developmental Release!!
platinumarts at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 15:25:57 UTC 2008
Platinum Arts Sandbox is the game design tool based on the Cube 2 engine
that allows users to quickly and easily create and edit their own worlds in
game, even cooperatively. It is free, open source, and easy to use for Kids
The 2.2.3 release is intended to be a testing release before our next full
installment. The release can be downloaded here:
It offers many exciting features and it is heavily updated from the 2.2
release :D Bugs and issues might appear, please report them to us! Check
it out and let us know what you think! Here are the key features:
* MovieCube added thanks to Offtools. Now users can create movies aka
Machinima in Sandbox! Check out http://www.youtube.com/user/offtools for
* Three new maps, Mansion, SaveThePrincess2 and Island. Improvements to
existing maps including a new quest on Village!
* The ability to choose several new skins for the player models
* Several new models including a millblade, swords, and other objects
* Several new textures!
* Edit Mode enhancements, now displays far more useful information
* Kartmode working again
* NOTE: The /newent monster command has been changed to /newent creature
* New 5th entity attribute that can modify all sorts of cool stuff such as
particle size, fade time and trigger range
* German Translation - WE NEED TRANSLATORS!! Please see here for more
* Many bugfixes including an important one in the SandboxLauncher
* Many more features!
Be sure to check out our beginner tutorial if you need help :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g44Ww2bg2_E If you need/want to come chat
with us please make sure to check out
http://Kids.PlatinumArts.Net/Contact-Us I hope you enjoy Sandbox and take
http://Doom3Coop.com Former Multiple Award Winning project. May contain
content not suitable for kids.
Check out http://PlatinumArts.Net !
It features movie reviews, stories, free video games and more!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the edubuntu-devel