I want Deploy open source software here in Ghana

Boateng Ebenezer boaeben at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 09:38:52 UTC 2008

Dear Jordan,

Thank you very much for you advice and I appreciate it. Am good in
linux stuff especialy debian and ubuntu software use it all the time.
Please how can I get CDs to share to those who come to my center.  I
have Internet but is not fast which download 650mb file in day.  You
can also read more about my organization am working with, please this
is link http://rcempowerment.org/publications.html

Please am going work with you guys one and one to get more ideas to
implement open source project in organization.

Best regards and keep well.

Boateng.

--
I.T manager