I want Deploy open source software here in Ghana

Boateng Ebenezer boaeben at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 09:31:06 UTC 2008

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you very much for you advice and I appreciate it. Yes we have
big ICT center which can take 50 to 100 computers.  You can check this
link http://rcempowerment.org/publications.html more information on my
organization.   People visited my center everyday to do research on
library.

Please am going work with you guys one and one to get more ideas to
implement open source project in organization.

Best regards and keep well.

Boateng.