Sugar and Edubuntu

Jordan Mantha laserjock at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 11 05:41:37 UTC 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 6:23 AM, Morgan Collett
<morgan.collett at gmail.com> wrote:
> For jaunty, we need to review our patches and merge from sid since
> they have caught up with upstream as far as I know - but Sugar
> upstream has started on an unstable release series which should
> hopefully lead to a new stable release series in time for Jaunty.

Just as a follow up from a discussion with Morgan, there is now:

http://qa.ubuntuwire.com/multidistrotools/sugar.html

which takes as it's list of packages to watch the packages on:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/~sugarteam/+packagebugs

So as the Sugar Team adds and subtracts their package subscriptions
the page should automatically pick up the changes.

-Jordan