Keeping track of Edubuntu packages

Jordan Mantha laserjock at ubuntu.com
Sun Nov 9 07:56:48 UTC 2008

Hi all!

With the help of William Grant I got script going [0] that will allow
us to keep track of the version state of Edubuntu packages in Debian
and Ubuntu. This allows us to quickly see which packages have newer
versions in Debian and gives quick links to developer-oriented
information.

As of right now it looks like only kino, moodle, and qcad have never
versions we can pull so if people want to take a crack at getting
involved with Edubuntu development those are a good opportunity to get
your hands dirty.

-Jordan

[0] http://qa.ubuntuwire.com/multidistrotools/edubuntu.html