Winbind Unmount Issues

Will will at ncats.net
Thu Jan 3 16:26:29 UTC 2008

I never did get this working.  I attempted to give sudo access to umount
thinking it was a permission issue, but still no luck.  I just couldn't
find evidence of the issue.  It was as if pam_mount was never being
called during the logoff.

My solution was to write a perl script, which I ran as a cron job.  The
script simply monitored what users where logged in and what mounts were
present in their home directories, disconnecting them if no user was
present.

FYI

Will