Bringing 3D Game Design To Kids

Platinum Arts platinumarts at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 18:27:23 UTC 2008

Heya, thanks for your e-mail!  I'm glad to hear that you have been enjoying
Sandbox :)  The menus have already undergone some more polishing but was
there anything in particular that you thought could be improved?  I'm very
interested in hearing about anything you found that needs polishing in
general.  Also what exactly do you mean by internationalisation?  Do you
mean language support for different countries?  I'm very interested in any
ideas, advice, constructive criticism, etc that you may have.  Take care and
thanks for your interest!!
-mike

--
Check out http://PlatinumArts.Net !
It features movie reviews, stories, free video games and more!