Koha in Repository

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Feb 22 14:10:04 UTC 2008

This probably isn't the appropriate list to post this, but it is a start.  Koha seems to
be the most widely used open source library software, but no distribution seems to have
it in their repository. Is there a possibility that Ubuntu/Edubuntu could be?  Maybe
even an option in Ubuntu Server like choosing LAMP or Mail server?

Anyhow, I figured I'd just post this here quick and see if I got any feedback.  If
anyone could tell me the proper way to request such a thing and which distribution it
would be a better fit in please do.

Thanks,

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department