xterminator

Matt Oquist moquist at majen.net
Tue Sep 4 23:45:44 UTC 2007

Yes -- there is a deliberate 4-second pause on login to allow
processes to die politely before whalloping them with kill -9.

This sounds like another good config file option, d'ya think? :)

--matt

Jim Kronebusch wrote:    [Tue Sep 04 2007, 03:51:18PM EDT]

--
Open Source Software Engineering Consultant
http://majen.net/