edubuntu and linux newbies here...

leonardo asunan leon2126 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 10:13:05 UTC 2007

greetings!

i am leonardo asunan, a newbies in the linux world. with just 1 week of
exploring edubuntu and ubuntu, i found it interesting and exciting so i want
to join and help to the best that i can.

i am a computer technician, i troubleshoot and repair low-end computers
(pentium 1-3) and i used pirated versions of windows98 as my OS.  i really
like to help promote ubuntu and edubuntu here but i  cannot answer my
client's questions about it for i myself did not know its strength and its
true power and i want to understand the software better so i decided to join
this mailing list, please guide me what should i do next.

thank you very much guys.

yours,

Leonardo Asunan
from Philippines