Edubuntu Installation / Dual Boot Problem

john lists.john at gmail.com
Sun May 27 18:50:09 UTC 2007

Hi Theresa,

If grub failed to install then you won't have any luck running
commands with grub I suspect. Here's a couple of questions:

Where did you choose to install grub?

Did you make your / partition bootable (I assume that's where the
Linux kernel is since you didn't mention a seperate boot partition)?

 Grub will probably want to over-write the windows boot partition,
with it's own info... is that the way you chose to install it?

In short, a little more info please.

John