Call for input: App Review Process Spec

Will van der Leij will at ubuntu.com
Thu May 17 10:56:39 UTC 2007

Hi all,

One of the specs called for at UDS was a process for reviewing
applications into Edubuntu.
I've popped the bulk of the front matter onto
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EdubuntuApplicationReview but am now redoing the
design section. The scope has changed a bit from what we discussed but
should make things a bit simpler.

However, thought it would be a good idea to get a call for input on this
from the folks involved with actually processing the apps to make
suggestions before I kick into the design sections.

It's quite an important spec as such a tool can help to alleviate the
wiki clutter involved in such a process (ask any MOTU about that one) as
well as help formalise things a bit and provide a central point of feedback.

All comments greatly encouraged,
Will van der Leij