Edubuntu Website in LP

Will van der Leij will at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 29 13:04:12 UTC 2007

Hi Folks,
Thanks to all working on the new website. Been reading the latest
minutes from the last meeting (which I missed, blame my ISP).

Also went through minutes from 6/6/2007 in which we discussed the following:
 - edubuntu website team
 - edubuntu website product
 - just like for ubuntu and kubuntu

I think it's time to put it into action!
My thoughts are like this:

 - Register LP Product: "edubuntu-website"
   - just like https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-website/
 - with an associated team: "edubuntu-website": Edubuntu Website Editors
   - (currently exists in LP)
   - as the bug contact
   - just like https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-website
   - with a small but core group of members

If needed we can have another team of contributers for content but I
doubt this would be needed.

Thoughts?
Enjoy your weekend!
Will