rewording Feisty Desktop CD download pages

Will van der Leij will at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 1 19:56:37 UTC 2007

> Desktop CD -  The Edubuntu Desktop CD allows you to try Edubuntu without
> changing your computer, and an option to install it permanently later.
> This type of CD is what most people will want to use.

Some notes from the ShipIt.com trenches: we recently got feedback from
an independent distributer querying the different ISOs. The desktop CD
is referenced as the "type of CD .. most people will want to use". Given
that we don't actually ship  it on shipit.com we should maybe reword
this as the obvious question is: if it's the most popular, why do we
ship the server?

Regards,
Will van der Leij