Packages to add to Edubuntu's 2nd CD

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Wed Jan 10 07:27:13 UTC 2007

Le mardi 09 janvier 2007 à 14:17 -0800, Jordan Mantha a écrit :

> I've started a list of potential candidates [1] that I found trolling
> around the web and would really like to get feedback on them and other
> packages to include so please take a look and discuss it.

[0] https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+spec/edubuntu-on-two-cds
[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JordanMantha/EdubuntuMIRCandidates

I saw childsplay in your list. While it's a good software, it's not as
rich as GCompris. Of course size matters and GCompris is really big but
Edubuntu, despite this found a way to put it on their single CD.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net Free educational software for kids