Evince printing broken since upgrade to edgy

Gavin McCullagh gmccullagh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 20:35:11 UTC 2007

Hi,

I recently did a fresh install of edgy.  Now, when we try to print from
evince, the print dialogue comes up and the "print" button is greyed out if
I select any real printers.  The button becomes operational if I choose
print to file.  On the console, the following error is being printed by
evince every time I select any (real) printer:

	evince WARNING **: Error result: HTTP Error in GET Success

It doesn't seem to be an issue from say, firefox.

Anyone know why this is?   Google is not being very helpful.

Gavin