introduction

Sarita Friguglietti nl2akani at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 12:07:38 UTC 2006

Thanks to everyone that have replied so quickly. I would just like to add that I have read the documentation and know that 32MB is too little. That is why we are upgrading the memory. What I am rather more interested in is alternative ways of installing the software - e.g. booting up from floppy or network installation

Oliver Grawert <ogra at ubuntu.com> wrote:
  hi,
Am Freitag, den 29.09.2006, 12:53 +0200 schrieb Edward Holcroft:
> basis cannot succeed in any ongoing way. btw even for a thin client 32MB
> RAM is a bit tight.
not with the edgy release anymore ;) we have network swapping by default
enabled there, so 32M should be totally fine (even it might be a bit
slower than bigger ones )

ciao
oli