No subject

malkadhi at netscape.net malkadhi at netscape.net
Fri Sep 8 14:33:31 UTC 2006

Hello all

Thanks to everyone who helped out with advice.  I found the problem.

I began to suspect an overheating problem, so I checked the CPU fan and sure enough, it was not working.

I replaced the fan and now everything is great.  Installation worked and I am working on customization now.

Thanks once again to everyone for their help.

Mishaal

Message: 2