So...

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Tue Oct 10 16:57:07 UTC 2006

Oliver Grawert <ogra at ubuntu.com> writes:
>it could need some scripting love so we
>could have an ltsp-build-workstation script like the ltsp-build-client
>one ;) and the issue with login/passwd and /home directories must be
>solved...

Now that is a cool idea....I can think of lots of schools that might like
to go in that direction....I wonder how hard it would be to tie into
something like samba/ldap?  Currently in my situation at our school all of
my K12LTSP servers authenticate to a separate Samba/LDAP server where the
/home dirs live and are exported. It'd be interesting to explore with
Edgy.......

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School