Edgy+ firefox + adobe flash player + client -> Crash

Reiner Schmid reischmid at gmx.de
Thu Nov 2 14:08:40 UTC 2006

Problem with www-pages which needed flash player

I installed the new edgy (no upgrade). I created some users like test1,
test2 .....
I installed the necessary plugins for firefox (realplayer, java1.5 and
shockwave flash)

I have no problems to work as user test1 at the server. The www-pages
with flash player elements are opened without problems.

But these www-pages crash if I do the same on a client as user test1.
Also I removed the flash player plugin and reinstalled it from the
client place but the same effect. The window of firefox crashed.

Can someone help me or confirm it?

Thanks
Reiner Schmid