call for testing xfce+ltsp

Mauricio Hernandez Z. mhz.chile at gmail.com
Sun May 28 16:00:07 UTC 2006

Great news!

I'll download right away! I am very interested in an LTSP environment
with better performance for older hardware boxes. So far, I am using
Edubuntu and then I install Xubuntu on top of it, as well as fluxbox
(still better performance but less user friendly for end-users students
and teachers).

As soon as I download it, I'll be testing it in a x86 desktop-server (1
GHz Celeron + 256 MB of RAM) and 2 or 3 clients.

Thanks, xubuntu guys!

MHZ
--
[texto escrito sin acentos o caracteres especiales para evitar
potenciales conflictos de lectura entre clientes de correos]