Edubuntu CD's quantity via Shipit

David Symons ubuntu at liberatedcomputing.net
Mon May 22 20:32:04 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 02:21 -0400, Mauricio Hernandez Z. wrote:
> Is there any procedure I could follow to get at least about 50 CD's?

Hi Mauricio,

The ShipIt FAQ includes:
__

We have not yet opened the “custom request” section of ShipIt for
version 6.06 LTS, but will do so shortly. If you'd like to order larger
quantities of CDs than what is listed in the standard options, please
supply a clear reason for ordering. We will consider special requests
for larger quantities under special circumstances.
__

Cheers, Dave.
--
David Symons