Printing from a Dapper ltsp server

Erling Ringen Elvsrud systemansvarlig at vagaungdomsskule.no
Fri May 19 06:23:12 UTC 2006

Hello,

I want to setup printing from my thin clients. Therefore I was trying to
install cups on the ltsp server. I have installed cupsys and cups-client but none of these
packages install /etc/cups/client.conf. On my breezy workstation I see
that the package libcupsys2-gnutls10 provides /etc/cups/client.conf, but
the package withe the same name in Dapper does not.

What I want is to be able to add a ServerName line somewhere to refer to
my cups server running on a Debian stable server.

What kind of changes have happened in Dapper compared to Breezy with
cups?

Erling