Computer Reuse and Refurbishment Wiki-- Looking for Interns & Contributors

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Wed May 17 23:09:00 UTC 2006

I apologize for being slightly off-topic, but I think this post will have
application.

My company, K12Computers.com, is looking for interns to help build a wiki
site for computer refurbishment, repair, and reuse. The site will be
refurbwiki.com, and will be a significant aid to schools and computer
refurbishers around the world, and an opportunity for students involved in
computer recycling to participate in using and building the wiki.

Refurbwiki.com will need a lead administrative intern who can work on it a
couple of hours a day, champion its use, and provide hand-holding to the
many people who will not have familiarity with how to contribute to a wiki,
but who would be significant contributors. It should be a unique opportunity
to help build a significant resource from the ground up. Interested
individuals can contact me directly at steve at k12computers.com. If we can
find a student intern responsible enough, then we might also consider
forming a team to work under him or her.

--
Steve Hargadon
steve at K12Computers.com

--