Greetings!

Joshua Olstad jolstad at sau16.org
Tue May 16 15:38:24 UTC 2006

Simón,

I work for a school district in Exeter NH and we are using Ghost with
all our Windows boxes (we actually just upgraded to the latest version
of Ghost).  Currently we are working on bringing more Linux boxes in,
mostly thin clients with K12ltsp, but I have some standalone linux
boxes that I would love to be able to Ghost.  Do you have any
documentation on how you got Ghost and Edubuntu working?  I have done
some searching on my own but really haven't found much.  All I find is
that Ghost supports Linux cloning but not how to do it.    Anything you
can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Joshua Olstad
SAU 16 - Technology Services