curious

Jonathan D. Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Tue May 9 17:41:36 UTC 2006

On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 09:30:01AM -0700, Jonah Brown wrote:
:<html><div style='background-color:'><DIV class=RTE>How do I go about designing a new interface for edubuntu. I have kids and they get confused with the application menu so I want to design a gcompris style theme for edubuntu where they see icons for their programs instead of the menus.</DIV>

you can simply drag and drop the applications from the menu to the
desk top and it will create a link there.

-Jon