Authenticating Externally

Jeff Casimir jeff at commontext.com
Thu Mar 23 13:27:11 UTC 2006

Herman et al,

I should have mentioned that - the "main" server is SUSE PPC.  If it is
possible to "authenticate" with SAMBA (obviously that isn't the services
purpose)? I am getting VERY little cooperation from my boss/admin and if
I can work with the existing setup (avoiding changes, opening ports on
the main server, etc) that would be ideal

Thanks,
Jeff C