[Fwd: Re: Repost ltsp problem]

Alistair Crust alistair at skegnessgrammar.org
Thu Mar 16 12:47:21 UTC 2006

Well I just spoke to my boss and the main problem for us was, we could
get the machine to boot (after flashing bios) but our screen res was
600x480 and wouldn't go any higher. In addition they worked on ltsp 3,
but as soon as ltsp 4 came out they stopped working.

I'm afraid we no longer have the compaq's (I think they got launched out
the window into the skip !) and my boss's memory is a bit flaky to say
the least, so I couldn't tell you more. But at least I tried. You never
know it could have proven successful.

--
Kind regards
Alistair Crust