[Fwd: Re: Repost ltsp problem]

Alistair Crust alistair at skegnessgrammar.org
Thu Mar 16 11:42:37 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 13:04 +0200, Jane Weideman wrote:
> Can anyone help James with this issue?
>
> Does anyone else have Compaqs?
>
> JaneW

Just off the top of my head I recall my boss saying we used to have a
few compaq's in school and they where nothing but trouble on ltsp.

That's not to say we got them working, but we now no longer have any ,I
know that for sure.

I'll pass this on to him and see if he has any suggestions, or can tell
you hat problems we came up against and what we tried to try correct
them.

Sorry if this doesn't resolve the problem, but and least its going
forward and being looked at.

I'm out of school at the moment so I'll catch up with him in about an
hour or so.

--
Kind regards
Alistair Crust