Testing questions

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 6 19:51:33 UTC 2006

hi,
Am Montag, den 06.03.2006, 11:36 -0800 schrieb Matt Zimmerman:
> On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 02:25:22PM +0100, Oliver Grawert wrote:
> > hi,
> > Am Sonntag, den 05.03.2006, 14:35 +0200 schrieb Jonathan Carter:
> > > 1. After installing, I had to run ltsp-update-sshkeys before I could log
> > > in. Will this be fixed by release, or is it something that I might have
> > > done wrong that would require me to do this step?
> > thats something i want to have solved for release, yes :)
>
> What changes when you run ltsp-update-sshkeys the second time, relative to
> the first run?
he wont see the first run easily, its done in the installer :)
there is something wring with the preseeded late_command (either sshd
isnt up and there are no keys yet or its simply not executed ... i hope
to have found the issue before flight 5, i suspect it has to do with the
changed order of installing and rebooting we have without base-config in
the installer now)

ciao
	oli