Screen Resolution on LTSP client

Yann, Libre & TIC yann at libretic.org
Fri Mar 3 07:54:55 UTC 2006

gctaylor2004-ubuntu at yahoo.com a écrit :
> How do I force an LTSP client to use a specific
> resolution and/or xserver?

You can set X_MODE_0 and XSERVER parameters in the [Default] section of
your lts.conf file. It will apply to all your thin client.

You should read after [1] the documentation to find out how you can
tweak your lts.conf file for specific host :

You have to assign a specific hostname to your host using its MAC
address in your dhcpd configuration, and use this name in your lts.conf.

[1]. http://www.ltsp.org/documentation/ltsp-4.1/ltsp-4.1-en.html#AEN1197

 > Thanks,
 > Gary
 >
 > "Just trust yourself, then you will know how to live." -- Johann
Wolfgang von Goethe, Faust

--
Yann Autissier
Libre & TIC