Volunteers Still Needed for Open Source Lab at NECC 2006

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 04:48:54 UTC 2006

We're still looking for some more volunteers to help with the Open Source
Lab at NECC 2006, July 5 - 7 in San Diego.  Those who volunteer get free
entrance to the show and exhibit hall (you have to register regularly to
attend any sessions outside the Open Source Lab, however).  Students who
volunteer get lunch each day!

Information about the Open Source Lab is at http://necc2006.pbwiki.com.  You
can sign up there as a volunteer, or look to see all that we have going on.
This is a very unique opportunity, as we have great support from NECC, a
25-seat lab/lecture area, a terrific lineup of speakers. an open source
email garden, and six hand-on Open Source booths to showcase Free and Open
Source Software.

We really do need help.  If you are close enough to attend, we'll take you
for any amount of time you can give!  No prerequisites for volunteering--if
you are willing to learn and be helpful, we'll take you.

Many thanks!

Steve

--
Steve Hargadon