Cookbook + Edgy

Mario Đanić mario.danic at
Thu Jun 1 14:22:56 UTC 2006

To all whom it may concern,

I am glad to announce that the Edubuntu Cookbook is released.
This is the first edition of the cookbook, and altought it's not what
I would call finished, it's a start, and you already may learn a great deal
from it. To read Cookbook, visit:

Note: The Edubuntu Cookbook is named "How to cook Edubuntu?"

On second thing, I really wanna make Student Control Panel rock
for Edgy. So if anybody familiar with python, pygtk and our LTSP
is willing to contribute, please poke me.
Also, if you are a student, teacher, or anyone else interested in S-C-P
please feel free to discuss features you would like to see.

Kind regards,