Testimonials

Carsten Agger agger at c.dk
Mon Jul 31 19:15:17 UTC 2006

Hello,

I want to write a small article about Edubuntu as a children's/education
distro.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but do you know how
many and which schools/educational institutions are actually using Edubuntu?

I've installed it myself and been tinkering a bit with it, and it's
easy to see how the education/edutainment programs and games for young
children etc. would appeal to small children - and it's nice to see how
easily this combines with a very powerful set of office and multimedia
applications - but with a standalone installation it's obviously
difficult for me  to assess the more technical aspects (thin-client
operations, calendar and attendance registration integration, etc.).

So - if possible, maybe somebody could point me to some examples of
"testimonials" or practical examples?

Thanks in advance,

Carsten
--