Cookbook, lore and docbook

jelkner at divmod.com jelkner at divmod.com
Wed Jan 18 11:47:34 UTC 2006

Hi Claude,

Kevin and I could send you a chapter after our work session this coming Sunday (actually, we could send you a tar ball of the whole thing and you could pick whatever you like).

We are in the process of editing the TuxLabs Cookbook, removing all content that would not belong in the Edubuntu version.  After that, we will begin building back up new content specific to Edubuntu.  What this means is that none of the chapters are "production-ready", but we could suggest a few chapters that are likely to change the least.

Hope that helps...

jeff elkner