SV: Problem with sound and usb-stick

Mattias Hemmingsson matte at ahavaxthuset.se
Thu Feb 16 14:50:48 UTC 2006

Hi !!

I have installed 5.1 so.

Well then the students have to wait until a fell like upgrading the system.
I upgraded to Edunbdu this x-mas so a think they have to wait until the
summer.

Thanks for your reply

but im a the only one how is using Edubuntu on stand alone clients and
binding them toghter with a nis server and nfs ??

Are every body else using thin clients and the edubunte server ??
For if that "is the skit" then mayby a have too switch my system.

// matte