Backup and restore

jelkner at divmod.com jelkner at divmod.com
Fri Feb 10 11:56:22 UTC 2006

Hi Hendrik,

While we are waiting for the Ubuntu develpers to do backup the right way, a former student of mine, Nick Wheeler, is helping me put something in place so that we can backup our systems now.  It is a bit of a mess (we hope to make it easier and prettier soon) but here it is:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MondoMindi