Cant download files bigger than 2GIG

Mauricio Hernandez Z. mhz.chile at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 11:33:52 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 08:04 +0200, William Kinghorn wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have tried wget, D4X and one or two other progs, but cant download files bigger than 2GIG.
>
> I use Edubuntu and Ubuntu.
>
> I am trying to download Edubuntu and Ubuntu DVDs.

Hi William,

When you say "can't", you get any error output from programs?

Could it be that you run oit of space in your HD (partition?)?

Could it be that your ISP has restrictions?
--
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.
(56+8)7496071
(56+2)3129513

www.ubuntu-cl.org
www.tecnocimiento.cl/EdubuntuChile
irc.freenode.net | #edubuntu #edubuntu-es

ID #287183
http://counter.li.org

[I dream of things that never were and say 'Why Not?']

/!\ Mail escrito sin caracteres especiales para evitar
conflictos de lectura con otros lectores de correos.