Edubuntu Hispanoparlante/ Hola mundo! Hello world! (for spanish speakers)

William Kinghorn williamk at dit.ac.za
Mon Apr 24 14:37:35 UTC 2006

Hi,

Try this from this website

http://cargol.net/~ramon/ubuntu-dvd-en

Found it a few months ago, am going to try it when Dapper comes out.

William

>>> ogra at ubuntu.com 04/24/06 1:07 PM >>>
hi,
Am Samstag, den 22.04.2006, 19:46 -0400 schrieb doug vega:
> is there a way to obtain the complete edubuntu (ubuntu)official
> repository in  cd's or DVD's , same as debian ??
> I am showing an edubuntu server to a group of non profit organizations
> in El Salvador and  most of them do not have high speed internet to do
> regular apt-get downloads.
> Should I use Debian's cd's or is that a NO-NO ??
dont use debian cds, that will definately break.

you can first download the DVD to get all (~2000) packages in main as a
start.
for universe there is either the option to use jigdo/jigit to produce
DVDs or there are some online shops that send DVD from universe to you
for a small fee plus shipping.

ciao
	oli