Edubuntu Hispanoparlante/ Hola mundo! Hello world! (for spanish speakers)

doug vega doug_vega at yahoo.ca
Sun Apr 23 01:26:03 UTC 2006

I need the complete ubuntu package repository not just what comes with the live cd or dvd   same as debian's     apt-cdrom -d /cdrom add
"Mauricio Hernandez Z." <mhz.chile at gmail.com> wrote: On Sat, 2006-04-22 at 19:46 -0400, doug vega wrote:
> is there a way to obtain the complete edubuntu (ubuntu)official
> repository in  cd's or DVD's , same as debian ??
> I am showing an edubuntu server to a group of non profit organizations
> in El Salvador and  most of them do not have high speed internet to do
> regular apt-get downloads.
> Should I use Debian's cd's or is that a NO-NO ??

Debian CD's? no-no :D

Edubuntu is a flavour of Ubuntu, and as such, it is supported by
Canonical and Community.

You can download/get the 5.10 (breezy badger) CD's from here
http://www.ubuntu.com/download  both as CD or DVD

I have no confirmation Canonical will ship edubuntu CD's the way they do
for Ubuntu ones.
--
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.
(56+8)7496071
(56+2)3129513

www.ubuntu-cl.org
www.edubuntu.org
irc.freenode.net | #edubuntu #edubuntu-es

www.tecnocimiento.cl/EdubuntuChile

[I dream of things that never were and say 'Why Not?']

ID #287183
http://counter.li.org

/!\ Mail escrito sin caracteres especiales para evitar
conflictos de lectura con otros lectores de correos.