My cool introduction

Jane Weideman janew at hbd.com
Wed Apr 19 14:08:46 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 11:25 -0700, Jordan Erickson wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I'm Jordan Erickson - I own a small network consulting and support
> company in Northern California. I've started following Edubuntu heavily
> in the recent months, and have just 2 weeks ago started my first
> Edubuntu thin client network with a customer of mine.

Excellent, this is good to hear.

>  Things are going
> well, they're on Dapper Flight-6 (I know I know...but it just looks so
> much better!)

I think Dapper is in pretty good shape now, and as of the Beta release
on Thursday it will be basically done.

> the kids love Edubuntu!

Yay. It really makes it worthwhile to hear this, because are doing it
for the kids after all, and it;s nice to know that it's well received.

>  I'm
> going to be submitting some things that might be of use to the Edubuntu
> community, such as actual child surveys on the system (what they
> like/don't like), and possibly some lesson plans involving Edubuntu that
> the staff are creating as I type.

This would be very much appreciated, as it is only with feedback like
that that we can adapt learn, grow and improve.

Thanks for your message.

warm regards
JaneW

--