[Fwd: Re: Re: [Fwd: Ubuntu missed a needed ability in the TerminalServer Client package]]]

Jane Weideman janew at hbd.com
Tue Sep 20 07:27:48 UTC 2005

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: G.C. Martin <gcmartin at oic-corp.com>
To: janew at hbd.com
Cc: Erick <erick at gnomepro.com>
Subject: Re: Re: [Fwd: Ubuntu missed a needed ability in the
TerminalServer Client package]]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 01:15:28 -0400

Hi Jane,
Erick Woods is the author of this public domain software. I can't speak for
him, but I'm sure that he'd be interested in the usefulness that his
software is providing in your efforts. I am also sure that your team working
on the EdUbuntu package would also find this package, "Terminal Server
Client" useful in their efforts for Thin/Thick/Fat clients.

Thanks for the efforts of your people in looking into this. I feel that this
client provides universal client connections to servers and is the simple
model needed for education personnel to allow simple connections of students
to servers without a lot of time spent in learning specialized client
applications.

Thanks again.....George