Jane of Edubuntu...

flint at flint.com flint at flint.com
Mon Sep 12 01:24:31 UTC 2005

Dear Jane,

I want to say on my own behalf and on the behalf of everyone as well.

Thanks for birthing this baby!

I was there yesterday, with Elkner at the Mt. Ranier Public Library - soon
to be the first library in the United States where you can check out an
Ubuntu CD, and I saw Edubuntu perform like a charm with my own eyes.

This victorious Eubuntu install yesterday at the Mt Ranier Library
Software Freedom Day celebration helps me to get through Bush's 9/11
"freedom march" today. But rather than dwell on his goulish paradoy of
American patriosim, I ask all of you to please quitely remember my friends
Jim Lynch, an AV tech at the Pentagon NCC and Mike Selves of IMCEN and all
the other lost of this horrible day.  Both Jim and Mike could have been
Breezy Badger testers and Ubuntu users.  Their passing leaves me with the
responsiblilty of egging you all on, so consider yourselves egged.

JaneW, you have changed the world for the better.  Thank you oh so very
much and...

Kindest Regards,

Paul Flint

* To contact me try:                                           *
*       Paul Flint                        VOX  202 537 0480    *
*       EMAIL flint at flint.com             HOME 703 524 1657    *
*                    WEB http://www.flint.com                  *
    To speed delivery please send plain text not HTML mail.