Encouragment

Jordan Brown brownjor at msu.edu
Sun Sep 4 14:50:39 UTC 2005

Hey everyone,

I'll make this quick, because I know that you're all busy.  I stumbled
across your web page today, and am very excited for the first release
Edubuntu.  Schools really need software like this!  The features of the
Teachers Pet sound top notch.  I'm sure you all understand that what
you're doing could greatly impact the future of education in America.  I
used to work in a school and my experience with most educational
software was that it was either overpriced, just plain garbage, or
both.  I can tell that this project is very different from the rest and
defiantly something schools need.

Keep up the good work!

-Jordan