Edubuntu LTSP

Willem van der Most willemj at zeelandnet.nl
Tue Oct 18 16:25:30 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I recently installed Edubuntu 5.10, and am trying to get LTSP to work. I
followed the step-by-step plan and have come as far as a
disklessworkstation loading the correct kernel. When it is time to mount
the filesystem it pauses for a while and then stops with:

Running dhcpcd on port 67
Mounting root filesystem: /opt/ltsp/i386 from 10.0.0.1
mount: RPC: unable to receive; errno=Connection refused
mount: nfsmount failed: Bad file descriptor
nfs warning: mount version older than kernel
NFS: mount program didn't pass remote address!
etc.
ect.

De nfs-kernel-server is running, and in /opt/ltsp/i386 is a complete
filesystem.

Any suggestions?

Alvast bedankt!

Willem van der Most