Website

Jonathan Carter jonathan at shuttleworthfoundation.org
Thu Oct 13 06:00:18 UTC 2005

Hi Edubuntumites (ogra- what's the word you used again?)

The webpage / wiki is available (and just in time!):
http://www.edubuntu.org

We want to keep as much as possible on the wiki as possible, so we'll be
depending on more moinmoin plugins for galleries, etc.

Thanks to Henrik who really put in lots of effort to get the wiki part
done, and smoothed out image/layout very nicely for the web page. We'll
have a meeting shortly for new website goals, and put together the
website team we've been aiming to do previously. Please join the IRC
meeting on the 19'th!

-Jonathan