Edubuntu documentation in svn

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 8 01:59:39 UTC 2005

Mauricio,

Feel free to work on the wiki as I have uploaded the same docs. The
reason why I also stated the svn is that I'd like to give options to
potential contributors. I've been incorporating changes from the wiki
to the svn and so far its working for me (I'm subscribed to the whole
wiki). This has been the current practice in the GDP (Gnome
Documentation Project) for the user guide and here is the link to give
you an idea: http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/UerGuide

The purpose of this exercise is not to talk about infrastructure but
to get the right content.

Thank you again for your enthusiasm, I know we're going to find a
better way on this in the days to come.

Jerome Gotangco
jgotangco at ubuntu.com | jgotangco at gmail.com
GPG: 0xA97B69A0